Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

AdSense shut me down

Well Google apparently isn't very fond of paying the advertisers that posted adds on this blog. The way the advertising program worked is that I set up an account with Google AdSense, they take key words from my blog and post adds on my site based on those key words and I get paid a small amount of money per click on the ad. I guess I was in violation of some policy because Google forced me to stop running ads and closed my AdSense account. When I started monetizing this site, my goal was to make enough money to go to the Steelers Christmas Eve game in Pittsburgh. After earning almost enough money to get there, my account was closed and the money was refunded to the advertisers. I am not aware that I was in violation of any policy. I will be appealing Google's decision, but I'm not optimistic. Anyway, you won't be seeing ads on this blog anymore. You won't see this blog at all anymore. I'm going to close it and start a new one. More details to follow tomorrow. Thanks to all my readers.

1 comment:

  1. So as you have probably already figured out, www.championforgood.blogspot.com is the new home of my blog. I filed an appeal for AdSense shutting down KulifayKiller over a week ago and have not yet heard back. More later on that subject.

    ReplyDelete